ideas

Gammon's - barber shop my idea is to recreate the previous website but make it better then what it actually looks like

Tydd st Mary stores - the village shop I wanted to create a web site for my village shop because it doesn't have one but it just has a Facebook
the five belles - pub I wanted to remake the website for the five bells because it was basic and I feel I could take it a bit more and better

these are my first few ideas but the main idea on which Im going with is going to be a website for my dad and my brother who are carpenters and work together self employed, to which I have spoken to them and they said that it was okay with them I asked what colour scheme they wanted which they replied with orange and they also asked me to create a logo that they could use for future purposes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

evaluation

research